How to Apply
Graduate Application Instructions
- Completed application form
- Your secondary school transcript and a certified English translation if your original transcript is not in English
- If you have graduated already, include your secondary school diploma and a certified English translation if your original diploma is not in English
STUDENTS WILL RECEIVE STATUS OF THEIR ADMISSION.
For those who qualify for admission, the offer will outline conditions that must be fulfilled before receiving a formal offer of admission. Please note, applications to certain colleges are subject to university approval.
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit (amount listed in your conditional offer)
- Current I-20 and Transfer-in form, if you are currently studying in the U.S. and will transfer your I-20
UPON ADMISSION, YOU WILL RECEIVE A PACKET THAT INCLUDES ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY FOR YOUR VISA.
If you are a sponsored student, you can now use your offer of admission to obtain your full financial guarantee from your sponsorship entity. Once you submit the financial guarantee, you will receive your I-20.